quarta-feira, 1 de junho de 2011

Angel Journey


A Journey with Angels

After a tough decision that will change my life, I went to see who was available to a run to the Airport. There were 3 cards on the board. One stand out more than the others. This morning I found out that card was from the same angel-person who welcomed me when I arrived at Cluny Hill.

This Angel-person called Maja took me to the Airport with her kind smile and sweetness and gave me a stone with Love written on it. On that moment I felt the Angel of Love within my heart. In fact when I passed the security the alarm beeped twice and they had to check my body but nothing was there. Was that the Angel, I wonder?

So I was beginning my journey with the Angels. Going up the stairs into the Airplain I received the blessing of rain drops freshing up my face. And there it was the Angel of Purification cleansing my body and soul. With a smile of understanding I entered the plain and was welcomed by the Angel of Freedom. “My dear, you are free to choose were you want to go next” It said to me. “Home sweet home” I thought “There’s no place like home” and I felt like Dorothy in “The Wizard of Oz”.

Flying over the green landscape of Britain I saw the Angel of Openess greeting me. And in the brightness of the daylight there It was the Angel of Clarity. I looked at the blue of the sky and received the smile of the Angel of Peace. Above the fluffy clouds I met with the Angel of Abundance. “Look at down there” It said “Whenever you feel trapped remember this sight – everything is possible because there are so many ways to happiness. And that is great!” The plain began its way down and over the pure laughter of a child in front of me I saw the Angel of Compassion.

“Time to go Home” said the Angel of Love “We all shall be with you all-ways!”

Love to all
Yasmin

(written on the 18th of May, 2011)

1 comentário:

Wunderbar disse...

Querida Jasmin
Lindo
Paz, Amor e Luz
Cris